Our Knowledge Base has relocated – visit help.untappd.com!

Trying to add a beer

Zeb Kavanagh-Grover

27 Mar, 2017 01:44 PM

I am trying to add a beer called Pylon Golden Ale, however I cannot locate the brewery - Black Brewing Co. in search when with adding a beer. However that brewery does come up in the general brewery search options.

1. 1 Posted by Untappd Support on 27 Mar, 2017 08:58 PM

Hey Zeb,

Sorry youre havng some troubles. Can you send us a screenshot of you searching for the Brewery when youre trying to add the beer and nothing showing up?

Cheers,

Drew D.

2. 2 Posted by Zebedee Kavanag... on 28 Mar, 2017 03:24 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, I am getting lots of options when I type in Black Brewing co. but none of them are the brewery in question. I can add a screenshot if you think it would help but it will only show a list of similarly named breweries and I cannot fit them all in one screen....

Many thanks,

Zeb
    Sent: 27 March 2017 20:58
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Trying to add a beer [Untappd Beer Naming Standards #945]

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, I am getting lots of options when I type in Black Brewing co. but none of them are the brewery in question. I can add a screenshot if you think it would help but it will only show a list of similarly named breweries and I cannot fit them all in one screen....

Many thanks,

Zeb

3. 3 Posted by Untappd Support on 11 Apr, 2017 01:43 PM

Hey Zeb,

If you can provide me with the URL to the brewery page of the brewery in question I can take a look at this further. As you've said there are a lot of similar locations with that name so Ill need to know the one specifically in question.

Cheers,

Drew D.

PS - apologize for the late reply.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac