Why does Untappd restart when taking photos with the Camera or Gallery?
Every time you try to take a picture using Untappd, the app restarts or crashes. How can you fix it? Never fear, easy steps are below!
- Open Settings> About on your Android phone or
- If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 8.0, Tab 3 or any other
Galaxy device with Android 4.2, open Settings> More tab>
About and tap it.
- If you have Galaxy Note 3 or any Galaxy device with Android
4.3, go to Galaxy Note 3 from Settings> General> 4. About and
tap the Build version 7 times.
- Now scroll to Build number and tap it 7 times.
- After tapping the Build Number 7 times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” If you have a Galaxy S4 or any other Samsung Galaxy device with Android 4.2, the message reads as follows- “Developer mode has been enabled”.
If you do not have a Samsung device - try following these steps: http://www.syncios.com/blog/enable-developer-optionsusb-debugging-m...
- Once in your settings, Make sure "Don't Keep Activities" is unchecked, as shown below:
- Make sure "Limit Background Processes" is set to to Standard.
- Reboot your phone.
That should be it! Let us know if you have any issues at http://help.untappd.com/.
- Hey! I didn't get the "BADGE NAME HERE" badge!
- I've had 30 Beers since I've joined - how come I didn't get the "Power Month" or "The Usual" badge?
- How come I didn't level up my New Brew Thursday badge?
- How can I get a custom badge made for my brewery or event?
- Why isn't there a beer week badge for my city?
- View all (4 more)